Mercedes-Benz of Los Angeles is Here For You
The safety and the well-being of our guests and employees is the #1 priority at Mercedes-Benz of Los Angeles.
We want you to feel confident when servicing with us; therefore, we would like to update you on our temporary action plan amid this time period.
NuvinAir Refresh disinfectant available for $49.99
Mercedes-Benz of Los Angeles is now offering vehicle pick-up and drop-off service within 8 miles of the dealership for service and repairs of $100 or more. Cost is $30.00 each way.
- We will pick up your vehicle, perform the necessary maintenance, and return the vehicle upon completion.
- All internal high touch point areas of the vehicle will be wiped down with disinfectant before the vehicle is returned.
- Payments can be easily facilitated through our online payment options.
- Our Team is here and ready to assist with all of your needs
Schedule your appointment today as space is limited. Please note, some restrictions may apply. To make arrangements and schedule your appointment, you may call 833 272-1646 and speak with a representative, or simply fill out the contact form below.
Should you decide to wait for your vehicle onsite, we have implemented cleaning practices and guidelines to help reduce the spread of germs and other health hazards as recommended by the CDC. Repetitive cleaning of all frequently touched surfaces such as bathrooms, entrance and exit handles, seating, vending machines, and other high touch points have been implemented.
We are currently updating our Nuvinair Specials. Please check back soon.
NuVinAir provides healthier commutes for drivers and passengers around the world through a patented cleaning process and proprietary product line powered by chlorine dioxide. NuVinAir’s patented ReStore and ReFresh products are used to clean the air and remove contaminants, odor, and pollutants inside your vehicle by dispelling a dry, hygienic vapor that travels throughout the vehicle, reaching places that sprays and wipes simply cannot.
As always, our goal is to deliver the best buying experience for you. This means providing you the healthiest and cleanest vehicle possible through the powerful cleaning methods and advanced science of NuVinAir. Thank you for your loyalty and please reach out directly if there is anything I can do for you today.–
- Can NuVinAir products help reduce the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19)? NuVinAir’s patented ReStore and ReFresh products are used to clean the air and remove contaminants and pollutants inside your vehicle by dispelling a dry, hygienic vapor that travels throughout the vehicle, including the hard-to-reach ventilation system. Additionally, recent studies have established that the coronavirus persists in an infectious state on common surface materials for several days.  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4659470/. The US Food and Drug Administration and the World Health Organization guidelines emphasize the importance of frequent and thorough cleaning of surfaces potentially contaminated by the coronavirus. NuVinAir’s ReNuSurface is recommended for use, in addition, to ReStore or Refresh for use in physically removing contaminants and pollutants from interior surfaces.
- Why are NuVinAir products better than using hand wipes in the car? Commonly used hand or sanitary wipes can be effective on hard nonporous surfaces when used properly. However, even if used correctly and frequently, these wipes are normally unable to reach far enough into porous surfaces such as upholstery and nooks and crannies to address the contaminants embedded in those materials and areas. NuVinAir’s patented process and products help eliminate this problem by generating a gas which fills the vehicle’s interior and penetrates deeply into all surfaces. The gas rapidly deteriorates after dispersion and, when use directions are followed, allows for the safe and rapid re-entry into a clean, contaminant-free vehicle.
- Are NuVinAir products safe? NuVinAir Global stands behind the safety and effectiveness of our innovative product line when used in accordance with our application instructions. We aim to be the global authority in creating healthy vehicle interiors by arming the automotive industry with cleaning innovation, patented technology, and world-class support. We own multiple patents for delivering the most effective airborne cleaning solution through our Cyclone technology. Our patented process and eco-friendly treatments safely employ an effective level of Chlorine Dioxide (ClO2) vapor throughout the vehicle’s ventilation system, reducing pollutants and airborne contaminants. The result is clean, healthier air.
- Are NuVinAir products EPA approved? Not yet. While we have been working through that process, with the outbreak of the coronavirus, we have significantly escalated our efforts to move forward rapidly to securing full EPA approval.